第六冊 第4單元 used to 的用法
標題句：She used to go to work by bus.
結 構：used to 的用法
「use to + 原形動詞」是用來表示「現在不存在的以前習慣」：
1. When I studied in junior high school, I used to walk to school.
2. He used to drive to work, but now he takes the MRT.
因 used 看起來就像是一般的過去式動詞，所以其否定句、疑問句和答句的寫法，都和含一般動詞的過去式相同。
否定句的寫法：用 didn't，used 改為 use 即可。
3. She didn't use to drink cola. She usually drank only water.
疑問句和答句的寫法：在句首加 Did，used 改為 use，句尾加問號即可；答句如同一般的過去式答句。
4. Did she use to drink cola?
5. Yes, she did.
No, she didn't.
(2) 不要和「被動態」中的 is/was/were used to 弄混淆了。
1. I to go to the theater to see a movie. I liked to watch it on TV at home.
(A) wasn't used
(B) don't use
(C) didn't use
(D) hasn't used
2. Nora: she use to drink pear juice?
Polly: Yes, she did. Her mother gave it to her almost every day.
3. Allen: Hey, Steven. Long time no see.
Steven: Glad to see
you, Allen. It's time for lunch. How about having lunch at that restaurant?
We eat our lunch together when we studied senior high, remember?
Allen: Yeah. I still remember it. OK. Let's go.
(C) have to
(D) used to
4. Allen: Why didn't you go traveling (旅行) with us in the last semester of senior high?
Steven: I didn't use to sleep outside, but now.
(A) I still can't sleep well at the hotel
(B) I can have a nice sleep anywhere
(C) my home is still the only place
(D) your house looks more beautiful
5. Brian: I can't believe it! You eat beef! You told me you didn't eat it before.
Donald: I . However, I changed my habit last year when I tasted it at my girlfriend's home.
(A) always did
(B) used to
(C) had to
(D) am going to
6. Your mom used to ride her motorcycle to the market, she?
7. The hammer (鐵槌) was used to break the window, it?
8. Please don't take the notebook away. It to record (記錄) the important things at the meeting.
(C) is used
(D) will use
9. Tina used to be free and did nothing on Saturday, and so Linda.
10. At school, chalk to write on the blackboard.
(C) has used
(D) is used
1. 我的狗 Snoopy 以前習慣睡在那張桌子底下。
想想看一：[ 核對答案 ]
想想看二：[ 核對答案 ]