She used to go to work by bus.
1. When I studied in junior high school, I used to walk to school .
drive to work
, but now he takes the MRT.
3. She didn't use to drink cola. She usually drank only water.
4. Did she use to drink cola?
5. Yes, she
is/was/were used to
to go to the theater to see a movie. I liked to watch it on TV at home.
(A) wasn't used
(B) don't use
(C) didn't use
(D) hasn't used
she use to drink pear juice?
Polly: Yes, she did. Her mother gave it to her almost every day.
3. Allen: Hey, Steven. Long time no see.
Steven: Glad to see you, Allen. It's time for lunch. How about having lunch at that restaurant?
We eat our lunch together when we studied senior high, remember?
Allen: Yeah. I still remember it. OK. Let's go.
(C) have to
(D) used to
4. Allen: Why didn't you go traveling (
) with us in the last semester of senior high?
Steven: I didn't use to sleep outside, but
(A) I still can't sleep well at the hotel
(B) I can have a nice sleep anywhere
(C) my home is still the only place
(D) your house looks more beautiful
5. Brian: I can't believe it! You eat beef! You told me you didn't eat it before.
. However, I changed my habit last year when I tasted it at my girlfriend's home.
(A) always did
(B) used to
(C) had to
(D) am going to
6. Your mom used to ride her motorcycle to the market,
7. The hammer (
) was used to break the window,
8. Please don't take the notebook away. It
to record (
) the important things at the meeting.
(C) is used
(D) will use
9. Tina used to be free and did nothing on Saturday, and so
10. At school, chalk
to write on the blackboard.
(C) has used
(D) is used