1. He is watching TV in the living room.
2. It's ten o'clock a.m. now. The students are playing basketball at school.
be + V-ing
am, are, is
3. My family are going to Penghu next summer vacation.
Here comes ...
There goes ...
12. There goes our train.
Tom: You can go along this road and turn right at the traffic light.
16. He lived in Changhua five years ago.
20. They were playing badminton then.
23. Ms. Chang will fly to Taipei tomorrow.
24. Ms. Chang is going to fly to Taipei tomorrow.
25. The Su family will have a picnic next Sunday.
be going to
am, are, is
28. I have been to Japan.
29. His car is made in Japan.
to school by bicycle this morning.
33. His father
him to see a doctor this morning.
, this evening, tonight, today
再復習在「 現在完成式 」單元所學過的例子說明：
TV for three hours.
TV for three hours.
will have watched
TV for three hours at four o'clock.
remember/forget/stop + V-ing/to
len: Owen, Mom said you forget
your wallet and cell phone.
Owen: Really? Didn't I put them in my pockets? (Check his pockets) Oh, no. They aren't in my pockets!
(D) to take
2. The only way to get good grades on English tests is
it every day.
(A) study (B) to study (C) is studied (D) has studied
3. William: Congratulations (
) , David. The boss is
with what you did.
David: It does be good news. Thank you so much.
4. (On the phone)
Jeff: Mom, can you pick me up? I'm at the movie theater.
Mom: Why don't you ride your bike home?
Jeff: My bike . I can't find it. Please take me home.
(A) has lost (B) is lost (C) is losing (D) to lose
off your hat before you get into her house. She doesn't like a person with a hat in her house.
(A) take (B) takes (C) taking (D) took
6. I wouldn't go to a movie at this time if I
you because there's a math test tomorrow.
7. The students went home after they finished
(A) clean (B) cleaned (C) cleaning (D) to clean
8. Helen: Did you see Bill
his lessons in the classroom on the weekend?
Ted: Yes, I did. He worked very hard at his desk quietly.
(D) to study
9. Alice: Don't worry. When you
to the station, your cousin, Wendy, will meet you there.
(C) to get
(D) will get
10. Steve often made his classmate or friend
his homework for him when he studied in high school.
(A) do (B) does (C) did (D) doing
11. Father asks Tom to take a rest or do something else outside because he
TV for more than three hours.
(A) is watching (B) will watch (C) is watched (D) has watched
12. Look! There are more and more clouds in the sky.
We'd better (
) leave now.
(A) It's raining. (B) It's going to rain. (C) It was raining. (D) It's rained.
13. When I visited him last night, he
with some of his friends in the living room.
(A) was singing (B) is singing (C) has sung (D) will sing
14. Shhh... Please talk quietly. Our baby
(A) will sleep (B) has slept (C) is sleeping (D) was sleeping
15. Before you go to bed, remember
the door is locked (
(A) check (B) checking (C) to check (D) checked
16. Mrs. Smith always
her son to school when he studied in elementary school.
(A) drives (B) drove (C) has driven (D) will drive
17. That old woman moved here five years ago and
away again the next year.
(A) move (B) to move (C) will move (D) moved
18. Susan: Did you get Rachel's e-mail? She wanted you to give her your response (
Rose: Yes, I'm reading it and
to her later.
(A) I've written
(B) I'll write
(C) I'm writing
(D) I was writing
is one of the most important skills when you read.
(A) Guess (B) Guessing (C) Having guessed (D) Guessed
20. Since Jenny studied at that school, she
a lot of friends in her new class.
(A) will make (B) is made (C) is making (D) has made
21. Before Mr. Green
here, we have to get everything ready, or he will get angry.
(A) arrives (B) will arrive (C) has arrived (D) arrived
22. John: This is my first time
Kinmen. What a beautiful island!
Bill: You'll love it after your staying here for a week. People here are all very friendly.
(A) to visit
23. Though my son was only five years old then, he was never afraid of
a bicycle himself.
(A) ride (B) to ride (C) riding (D) rode
24. All the tools have to
on the long table after the class, or the students next hour won't find some of them.
(A) collect (B) have collected (C) be collecting (D) be collected
25. Grace: Would you mind
the door? It's so cold today.
Jimmy: All right.
(A) to close (B) closing (C) close (D) closed
26. The teacher: Any questions? If you have any questions to ask me,
your hand to let me know.
Henry: Yes, here's a question about the little boy on page 32.
(B) will raise
(C) be raising
27. Allen: Your English is very good. How long
Ella: Only six years, but I practice it as often as I can.
(A) did you learn (B) have you learned (C) are you learning (D) will you learn
28. Ted: Would you please stop
that song? Change another one. I'm tired of it.
Cane: I know what you feel; however, it's the only song I can sing.
(C) to sing
29. Sally: Why does Adam always watch that kind of cartoon (
)? I feel it's
Victoria: That's you. Adam's only a three-year-old little boy.
(D) to bore
30. We don't have much time, everyone. Let's
(A) start (B) to start (C) starting (D) started
Looking at the sky, the flying birds let me think of the happy time in Goodluck Junior High School. I
here for more than 2 years and a half, and we're leaving in a few months. I never
everything here. All the teachers love us though sometimes they
angry with us because we did something bad.
The big exam is in May. Some of my classmates (4) for it, but some are still doing the same thing as before -- playing all the time. I (5) they can know time flies and never comes back again.
1. (A) study
(C) will study
(D) have studied
2. (A) forget (B) forgot (C) will forget (D) have forgot
3. (A) get (B) got (C) will get (D) have got
4. (A) prepare (B) prepared (C) are preparing (D) will prepare
5. (A) hope (B) have hoped (C) hoped (D) will hope
Next week, Mr. Black has a three-day holiday. Now he
about where to spend his holidays. Three months ago, he
to Kenting and had a nice time. This time, he decides
a trip to Taipei. His friend told him there is a new and nice hotel there. He
at the hotel for two nights. The only problem is how to get to Taipei. Oh, yes! The train!
a train always makes him happy. Right now he turns on his computer and starts to make the reservation (
) for the train on line.
6. (A) think
(B) is thinking
(D) will think
7. (A) goes (B) is going (C) went (D) will go
8. (A) take (B) taking (C) will take (D) to take
9. (A) stay (B) staying (C) will stay (D) to stay
10. (A) Taking (B) Takes (C) Took (D) Take
Mom told me she and Dad planned to take us to Vietnam on this winter vacation when my family had dinner together last Saturday. I
so happy, because it'll be my first time
an airplane. I
the day to come since I was a child.
from the high sky is always what I want. It must be
. All the houses and cars and trucks become small.
This morning, however, Dad
me about that again. He said my math isn't good. I often
grades below 60. If I
it on the last test in this semester, this plan will
. He had me
it at least one hour a day. I told my best friend, Frank, about it, and he wanted
me. Now, do you know what I'm doing in my room? Of course, I
for me. I do believe I can visit you during this winter vacation.
11. (A) am
(C) will be
(D) have been
12. (A) am taking (B) take (C) to take (D) will take
13. (A) have dreamed
(B) will dream
(C) am dreaming
(D) was dreamed
14. (A) Be going to watch
(C) Having watched
15. (A) interest
(B) to interest
16. (A) tells (B) told (C) will tell (D) has told
17. (A) am getting (B) will get (C) have gotten (D) get
18. (A) won't pass
(B) am not passing
(C) don't pass
(D) didn't pass
19. (A) be canceled
(B) have canceled
20. (A) study (B) studied (C) studying (D) to study
21. (A) help (B) helping (C) helped (D) to help
22. (A) studies
(B) have studied
(C) am studying
(D) was studying
23. (A) waits
(D) to wait