Mr. Brown is her boss, isn't he?
Will you go with me
I am your teacher, am I not/aren't I?
There is/are ...
There is a book on the desk, isn't there?
no, never, nothing, nobody
Nobody called me, did they?
John never goes to the movies, does he?
Somebody wanted a drink, didn't they ?
Everyone should come tomorrow, shouldn't they ?
(C) That is Mr. Wang, isn't
1. There aren't any students playing soccer in the playground,
2. Your wallet wasn't lost yesterday,
3. That's Linda's uncle, Mr. Kennedy,
4. I never get marks less than 90 on Chinese tests,
5. All the children have to go to Mrs. Lincoln's home to celebrate her birthday,
6. Richard put his watch on your desk,
1. When Jack didn't pass the test, the teacher, Ms. Washington, often made him study it again and gave him one more chance,
(A) did he (B) didn't he (C) did she (D) didn't she
2. Philip: Eric won't come to the party, will he?
Joseph: , but he'll be a little late because he just got up.
(A) Yes, he will (B) No, he won't (C) Yes, he did
(D) No, he didn't
3. William: Are you going to join us to go swimming this afternoon, Jeff?
Jeff: I'm glad to, but I can't.
William: You have nothing to do, ?
Jeff: My mom wants me to take care of my little sister.
(A) are you (B) aren't you (C) do you (D) don't you
4. Mary: Would you please take some lettuces out of the refrigerator for me?
David: There aren't any left,
? Yesterday you said you used them up.
Mary: Oh, yes. I forgot it.
(A) are they
(B) aren't they
(C) are there
(D) aren't there
Do you know something about the country, Poland?
I don't know much about it. But you can get more information in the free site (
), Wikipedia, that I told you about last week,
Oh, yes. Thanks for your reminding (
(A) can you
(B) can't you
(C) do you
(D) don't you
6. (Dad is knocking on the door of his son's bedroom.)
Dad: Get up, my dear son. You have to go to school for table tennis training (
) this morning,
Son: All right. I'm getting up.
(A) do you
(B) don't you
(C) have you
(D) haven't you
7. Daughter: Dad, did you see my comic books, One Piece?
Dad: They were borrowed by your cousin last Saturday,
Daughter: Did he say when he will take them back? They are my favorite comic books.
(A) did they
(B) didn't they
(C) were they
(D) weren't they
8. Stanley: I'm your teacher,
? I'll try my best to help you. Don't be worried.
Ted: Thanks, Mrs. Lai.
(A) aren't I (B) isn't she (C) won't I (D) doesn't she
9. The Tsai family would like to move to Miaoli,
(A) wouldn't they (B) would they (C) wouldn't it (D) would it
10. Much of the food we need every day isn't very expensive,
(A) are they (B) aren't they (C) is it (D) isn't it
e.g. Sit down, won't you?
e.g. Give me a hand, will you?
e.g. Don't forget, will you?
e.g. Let's have a party, shall we?